Nobody likes green text bubbles

Nobody likes green text bubbles

The color green brings forth mental images of money, lawns, and that one annoying group chat with all the green bubbles. 

My friend Thomas Mckenna knows all too well the pains that choosing Android over Apple brings.

We both travel to Spikeball tournaments as members of the Hillsdale Roundnet Club, and all our tournament players communicate details in a group chat.

Unfortunately for Thomas, he never has and never will see any of those messages.

His Android’s green bubbles left him an outcast, and left our group free to directly reply to messages, un-send and edit typos, and react to messages without cringy descriptions of the reaction. 

Thomas’ Android not only ruins group chat experiences, but exists in a world by itself, outside of any cohesive operating system. 

Apple’s ecosystem provides protection against the wild and vast array of Android operating systems and devices. 

Every Apple device seamlessly connects to transfer data, communicate via text or FaceTime, and keep users free from having to buy additional devices to connect across different Android platforms.

Developers trust Apple’s app store to house their apps, knowing users have assurance in Apple’s quality standards and protections against malware.

Not only can Apple users freely complete any necessary tasks across a myriad of devices, but they do so with the peace of mind knowing their ecosystem secures all their data. 

Apple might lag behind some Android phones in camera quality, but its innovative features, ease of use, and simple interface provide easy access to those less technologically adept. 

Apple’s high-quality design also allows iPhones to retain more of their value, giving owners an easier burden when trading in for the next model. 

Apple bests Android by providing a better experience, at a higher quality, with simpler ease of use across the many devices most people have. 

Having an Apple phone doesn’t make one any better. It just lets someone know when to go to their next Spikeball tournament.