Justin Moore To Headline 2016 Hillsdale County Fair

Home City News Justin Moore To Headline 2016 Hillsdale County Fair

Justin_MooreThe Hillsdale County Fair Board announced Friday that country singer Justin Moore will headline the Hillsdale County Fair.

Moore is known for his singles “Small Town USA,” and “If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away.” In 2014, Moore won New Artist of the Year award from the Academy of Country Music Awards.

“We’re excited to have someone as good as Justin Moore,” Hillsdale County Fair Manager Mark Williams said.

Williams said the Fair Board tries to find a newer performer who is rising in popularity.

“The issue is that we can’t generate enough revenue for big acts,” Williams said, “So we look for new and upcoming artists who are           reasonably priced but also very talented.”                                                    Justin Moore | Wikimedia Commons

According to Williams, timing is everything when it comes to looking for artists to headline the fair each year.

“You never know who is going to take off, so finding them before they do is very important,” Williams said.

Tickets will go on sale at 8:00am on Thursday, May 19, 2016, according to the fair’s website. General admission and reserved box seating both cost $42, and reserved grandstand seats cost $36. Tickets can be purchased by calling (800) 585-3737 or online at www.startickets.com. The show is at 7:30pm on Wednesday, September 28.