The outside of the new spa, Ten on the Table, in downtown Hillsdale. Nicole Ault/Collegian

Designer nail art spa Ten on the Table relo­cated this month to downtown Hillsdale, where it offers a large selection of man­i­cures and pedi­cures. Clients can choose from a variety of colors and designs to spice up their nails.

Owner Katie Win­right said Ten on the Table has been in business for almost 15 years, and her mother started it when all of her children le for college. Win­right, who hand- paints her nail art, inherited the business four years ago and has been running it ever since.

“My mom told me to find my niche in the business,” Win­right said.

Since art is her passion, she found her niche in painting nail designs. Earlier this month, Ten on the Table moved to 73 N. Howell Street. is downtown location has boosted the spa’s clientele.

Win­right advises booking an appointment two months in advance, as it is an appointment-only salon due to a high demand.

“90 percent of clients are standing clientele,” Win­right said. “So book ahead.”

Ten on the Table client Lynne Neucom sat in the nail salon’s chair while Win­right painted glitter on her nger.

“ ey do an excellent job. You always feel pam­pered,” Neucom said.

The spa is closed on Sunday and Monday, but Win­right encourages those inter­ested in an appointment to call and leave a message.