Hospital auctions Ohio vs. Michigan tickets

Enter the Hillsdale Hospital raffle online. Courtesy | Facebook

Hillsdale Hospital is auctioning off two tickets online to the Nov. 25 Ohio State University vs. University of Michigan football game in Ann Arbor. 

The auction bidding began at $1,500 for the two tickets and the current bid is now $1,800. The auction website lists each of the two tickets in the ninth row of section 6 of Michigan Stadium as having a $975 current selling value. The last day to place an online bid at hillsdalehospital.com/auction is Wednesday, Nov. 15. 

Local insurance agency Moore Insurance Services donated the tickets to Hillsdale Hospital, which will use the proceeds for new equipment fundraising efforts and continued patient care.

“This is the first time Hillsdale Hospital has held an online auction of tickets for the Ohio State vs. Michigan game, and we are so grateful to Moore Insurance for donating them,” said Kyrsten Newlon, marketing and communications coordinator at Hillsdale Hospital.

Moore Insurance Services is excited to donate these tickets to help support the hospital, according to owner Richard Moore in a press release. 

“This football game is always a big event, and these tickets are a unique way to witness a great sports rivalry while also supporting the Hillsdale community,” Moore said.

Hillsdale Hospital president and CEO Jeremiah J. Hodshire ’99 added in the press release that this auction functions as an important part of fundraising for future equipment and continued patient care.

“Our people, both patients and staff, are the most important part of our hospital,” he said. “We want to ensure we are always providing the highest quality care in a safe, healing environment for every single one of our patients and team members.”