The Jonas Brothers’ new single will get stuck in your head

Home Culture The Jonas Brothers’ new single will get stuck in your head
The Jonas Brothers’ new single  will get stuck in your head

If you know me, you know that I’m a “Sucker” for good music. But “What’s a Man Gotta Do” to find this music? Look no further because the Jonas Brothers’ recent release, “Who’s In Your Head,” is here to save the day.

Upon hearing that the Jonas Brothers released a song, I was hesitant to listen because I’m not a diehard fan. But this preconceived notion of mine was foolish because this song is a smash hit that made me get up and dance. 

“Who’s In Your Head” combines funk with pop music effortlessly and is on par with the other Jonas Brothers’ widely successful songs. Along with the upbeat sound of the song, each brother contributes  smooth vocals and a cohesive, vibrant sound. The eclectic vibe paired with the phenomenal vocals got me moving my feet and playing the song on repeat. 

In addition to the stellar musical aspects of the song, the lyrics also give the song depth and meaning. 

The Jonas Brothers’ sing “Who’s in your bed? Wrapped in your arms, while I ain’t sleeping,” begging the question that titles their song. 

The song is about a broken relationship in which the significant other is cheating, and the narrator is trying to process this. Nobody desires to be in a broken relationship and, as the lyrics unfold, the story progresses with the significant other becoming a reminder of the torn relationship. 

While this song does have some suggestive lyrics, it’s a great song for a group of friends to rock out to on a Friday night. It can be a powerful anthem for those who have been through this issue, or it can be a fun song to blare with friends while driving down the highway with the windows rolled down. 

If you haven’t given their song a listen, you should. The Jonas Brothers may be wondering who’s in your head with their new smash hit, but you will be left contemplating how this song stuck in your head after only one listen.