State Rep. Andrew Fink will hold a fundraiser at Johnny T's Bistro on Oct. 15. Courtesy | Facebook
State Rep. Andrew Fink will hold a fundraiser at Johnny T’s Bistro on Oct. 15. Courtesy | Facebook

The Fink Majority Fund will host an “Evening of Pol­itics and Music” at Johnny T’s Bistro on Friday, Oct. 15. 

The reception will include remarks from Stephen Markman, former Michigan Supreme Court justice and pro­fessor of con­sti­tu­tional law at Hillsdale College, as well as state Rep. Jason Went­worth, speaker of the Michigan house. 

The event will also have live music per­formed by Fink and state Rep. Mark Tisdel, who rep­re­sents the Rochester Hills area, Michigan’s 45th district. 

“A lot of politi­cians raise money with events like golf outings to give people a reason to come other than just the pol­itics, and adding music — my primary hobby — to the political dis­cussion is a good way for folks to see another side of my per­son­ality,” Fink said. “Rep. Tisdel and I spend our work­weeks fighting for Michigan fam­ilies, and when we’re with our own fam­ilies, playing music is a way for us to recharge.”

The reception will be from 6  — 7:30 p.m., with a VIP reception held imme­di­ately beforehand from 5 — 6  p.m.