On behalf of the entire Bon Appetit team, I would like to thank the Hillsdale College com­munity for their incredible com­mitment to our part­nership as we suc­cess­fully orches­trated the 175th Gala cel­e­bration.

Exe­cuting food and bev­erage service for these events took an enormous amount of coor­di­nation and coop­er­ation that couldn’t have hap­pened without a great partner.

In addition to the dozen or so Bon Appetit asso­ciates from other accounts — some coming in from as far as Miami, Florida, I saw stu­dents, entire sports teams, staff and faculty from prac­ti­cally every department pitching in to help clear tables, serve salads, and assist with clean-up of the events.

We appre­ciate the patience of our guests in Grewcock Student Union as we adjusted our service to take pressure off of our dish crew who had to wash an addi­tional 800 guests-worth of dishes each meal.

We are grateful for the support and part­nership that we’ve built over the course of five years at Hillsdale. The level of com­mitment demon­strated between the Hillsdale College com­munity and Bon Appétit was tremendous. We are extremely proud to have been selected the food service provider for Hillsdale College and appre­ciate the com­mitment to success that is instilled into every member of this com­munity.

We look forward to con­tinuing our growth with the college and exceeding expec­ta­tions in all aspects of our service.

Dave Apthorpe is the general manager of Bon Appetit.