Bon Appetit thanks Hillsdale community for 175th Gala

Home Opinion Homepage - Opinion Bon Appetit thanks Hillsdale community for 175th Gala

On behalf of the entire Bon Appetit team, I would like to thank the Hillsdale College community for their incredible commitment to our partnership as we successfully orchestrated the 175th Gala celebration.

Executing food and beverage service for these events took an enormous amount of coordination and cooperation that couldn’t have happened without a great partner.

In addition to the dozen or so Bon Appetit associates from other accounts — some coming in from as far as Miami, Florida, I saw students, entire sports teams, staff and faculty from practically every department pitching in to help clear tables, serve salads, and assist with clean-up of the events.

We appreciate the patience of our guests in Grewcock Student Union as we adjusted our service to take pressure off of our dish crew who had to wash an additional 800 guests-worth of dishes each meal.

We are grateful for the support and partnership that we’ve built over the course of five years at Hillsdale. The level of commitment demonstrated between the Hillsdale College community and Bon Appétit was tremendous. We are extremely proud to have been selected the food service provider for Hillsdale College and appreciate the commitment to success that is instilled into every member of this community.

We look forward to continuing our growth with the college and exceeding expectations in all aspects of our service.

Dave Apthorpe is the general manager of Bon Appetit.