Chi Omega is hosting a pancake fundraiser for the Make-A-Wish Foun­dation this Sat­urday, open to all stu­dents and their vis­iting fam­ilies. Pexels

Stu­dents — and their vis­iting parents — can wake up and go to a pancake breakfast this Sat­urday, March 2, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Chi Omega house. Pro­ceeds benefit the Make-A-Wish Foun­dation.

Tickets are on sale for $5 in the Grewcock Student Union during lunch hours this week or at the door via Venmo or cash. Gluten-free pan­cakes are available for those with allergies.

“Our pancake breakfast is our biggest fundraiser of the year for Make-A-Wish,” said junior Crystal Schupbach, phil­an­thropy chair for Chi Omega. “Com­munity service is one of Chi Omega’s most important pur­poses, and I think all of us look forward to the time we spend together serving our com­mu­nities.”

Junior Lucy Meckler said the event pro­motes com­munity on campus by bringing together dif­ferent student groups and even stu­dents’ fam­ilies.

“I really like how it brings campus together,” Meckler said. “We have Sigma Chis helping cook in the kitchen. Delta Sigma Phi is helping set up and tear down. The football team is one of our biggest sup­porters. And many stu­dents bring their whole fam­ilies with them.”

Schupbach said everyone is welcome, and she hopes people from all over campus and their fam­ilies will come to the fundraiser.