Student Activ­ities Board will hold a trivia night this Thursday from 9 p.m. to mid­night at El Cerrito’s. | Wikipedia

Student Activ­ities Board is holding its first-ever trivia night at El Cerrito’s Thursday from 9 p.m. to mid­night. SAB is pro­viding $200 worth of que­sadillas and tacos from the restaurant for all Hillsdale College stu­dents who attend, whether they come as com­petitors or spec­tators.

SAB Event Coor­di­nator senior Shelby Phillips said the night will consist of four relaxed rounds of bar trivia, a bonus round, and a tiebreaker round, if needed. The trivia cham­pions will split a Mexican-themed gift basket and a $30 gift card to El Cerrito’s.

SAB reserved the restaurant’s newly ren­o­vated space event, after moving the event from the Broad Street Under­ground when it closed Jan. 29. So far, 10 teams com­posed of six stu­dents each have signed up to compete, with other stu­dents inter­ested in coming to watch the contest.

El Cerrito’s owner Adam Rocha met with SAB assistant senior Rachel Moore on Friday, and Rocha agreed to take Broad Street’s place as host while sweet­ening the deal with food and pitcher spe­cials, Phillips said.

“We hope a lot of people to show up and all the food gets eaten,” Phillips said. “We want to have a good, clean game and a winner.”