Test your trivia knowledge Thursday

Home News Homepage - News Test your trivia knowledge Thursday
Test your trivia knowledge Thursday
Student Activities Board will hold a trivia night this Thursday from 9 p.m. to midnight at El Cerrito’s. | Wikipedia

Student Activities Board is holding its first-ever trivia night at El Cerrito’s Thursday from 9 p.m. to midnight. SAB is providing $200 worth of quesadillas and tacos from the restaurant for all Hillsdale College students who attend, whether they come as competitors or spectators.

SAB Event Coordinator senior Shelby Phillips said the night will consist of four relaxed rounds of bar trivia, a bonus round, and a tiebreaker round, if needed. The trivia champions will split a Mexican-themed gift basket and a $30 gift card to El Cerrito’s.

SAB reserved the restaurant’s newly renovated space event, after moving the event from the Broad Street Underground when it closed Jan. 29. So far, 10 teams composed of six students each have signed up to compete, with other students interested in coming to watch the contest.

El Cerrito’s owner Adam Rocha met with SAB assistant senior Rachel Moore on Friday, and Rocha agreed to take Broad Street’s place as host while sweetening the deal with food and pitcher specials, Phillips said.

“We hope a lot of people to show up and all the food gets eaten,” Phillips said. “We want to have a good, clean game and a winner.”