Hannah Flemming: “I’m so excited because I just love the people at this campus so much, and apparently, they love me too.” Clara Fishlock | Collegian
Hannah Flemming: “I’m so excited because I just love the people at this campus so much, and appar­ently, they love me too.”
Clara Fishlock | Col­legian
Sam Clausen: “I’ve never ridden in a car in a parade before, so that’s pretty cool.” Clara Fishlock | Collegian
Sam Clausen: “I’ve never ridden in a car in a parade before, so that’s pretty cool.” Clara Fishlock | Col­legian
Elise Clines: “I think I’m most excited to be on homecoming court because of my friendships with people who have been the highlight of my Hillsdale career. To think that they would nominate me is really humbling.” Clara Fishlock | Collegian
Elise Clines: “I think I’m most excited to be on home­coming court because of my friend­ships with people who have been the high­light of my Hillsdale career. To think that they would nom­inate me is really hum­bling.” Clara Fishlock | Col­legian
Drew Jenkins: “It was cool to be nominated by people in Sigma Chi, and I’m looking forward to all the perks of the job like riding in the homecoming parade.”  Clara Fishlock | Collegian
Drew Jenkins: “It was cool to be nom­i­nated by people in Sigma Chi, and I’m looking forward to all the perks of the job like riding in the home­coming parade.” Clara Fishlock | Col­legian
Chris Pudenz: “I think convertibles are pretty cool.” Clara Fishlock | Collegian
Chris Pudenz: “I think con­vert­ibles are pretty cool.” Clara Fishlock | Col­legian
Matt Katz: “I’m really excited and happy to represent my fraternity, ATO, in Hillsdale’s homecoming and in this tradition of 100 years.” Clara Fishlock | Collegian
Matt Katz: “I’m really excited and happy to rep­resent my fra­ternity, ATO, in Hillsdale’s home­coming and in this tra­dition of 100 years.” Clara Fishlock | Col­legian
Kenzi Dickhudt: “I’m excited for homecoming because they’re all my friends. This is what we would do anyway, except now we’re all dressed up.” Clara Fishlock | Collegian
Kenzi Dickhudt: “I’m excited for home­coming because they’re all my friends. This is what we would do anyway, except now we’re all dressed up.” Clara Fishlock | Col­legian
Alexis Garcia: “I’m super excited, super humbled by this opportunity to participate in one of Hillsdale’s longstanding traditions, especially since it’s the centennial year.” Clara Fishlock | Collegian
Alexis Garcia: “I’m super excited, super humbled by this oppor­tunity to par­tic­ipate in one of Hillsdale’s long­standing tra­di­tions, espe­cially since it’s the cen­tennial year.” Clara Fishlock | Col­legian
Luke Robson: “It’s a long drive to Fargo, so I’m just glad home’s coming to me for once.” Clara Fishlock | Collegian
Luke Robson: “It’s a long drive to Fargo, so I’m just glad home’s coming to me for once.” Clara Fishlock | Col­legian
Pietro Moran: “Regardless of win, lose, draw, it’s a great honor to be chosen by a jury of your peers. I’m humbled by the fact that everybody chose me.” Clara Fishlock | Collegian
Pietro Moran: “Regardless of win, lose, draw, it’s a great honor to be chosen by a jury of your peers. I’m humbled by the fact that everybody chose me.” Clara Fishlock | Col­legian
Sam Grinis: "I am excited to officially represent my fraternity and to unofficially represent our men's club soccer team on the homecoming court." Sam Grinis | Courtesy
Sam Grinis: “I am excited to offi­cially rep­resent my fra­ternity and to unof­fi­cially rep­resent our men’s club soccer team on the home­coming court.” Sam Grinis | Courtesy
Kyra Rodi: “I’m really excited to be part of this just because of the fact that so many other incredible people have been nominated, and I’m so honored and surprised to be a part of that.” Clara Fishlock | Collegian
Kyra Rodi: “I’m really excited to be part of this just because of the fact that so many other incredible people have been nom­i­nated, and I’m so honored and sur­prised to be a part of that.” Clara Fishlock | Col­legian
Catherine Pearsall: “I’m most excited just because, at Hillsdale, so many people have impacted my life and shaped me into who I am, and it’s just nice to realize that I’ve impacted people, as well.” Clara Fishlock | Collegian
Catherine Pearsall: “I’m most excited just because, at Hillsdale, so many people have impacted my life and shaped me into who I am, and it’s just nice to realize that I’ve impacted people, as well.” Clara Fishlock | Col­legian
Hana Bernhardson: "I am extremely humbled and honored to not only represent my sorority, Pi Beta Phi, but Hillsdale College at large. As a student athletic trainer, I am excited to participant in this unique football tradition." Hana Bernhardson | Collegian
Hana Bern­hardson: “I am extremely humbled and honored to not only rep­resent my sorority, Pi Beta Phi, but Hillsdale College at large. As a student ath­letic trainer, I am excited to par­tic­ipant in this unique football tra­dition.” Hana Bern­hardson | Col­legian