Arnn’s book surpasses 25,000 copies sold

Home News Arnn’s book surpasses 25,000 copies sold

President Larry Arnn’s newest book “Churchill’s Trial: Winston Churchill and the Salvation of Free Government” has sold more than 25,000 copies.

Although Arnn serves as the editor of the official Winston Churchill biography project, he said his book does more than simply retell Churchill’s life.

“‘Churchill’s Trial’ is ultimately our trial, and we have a better chance to emerge victorious from ours because of the example of true statesmanship we have in Churchill,” Arnn said in an email. “By understanding the challenges Churchill faced, we can better understand our own challenges and how to confront them.”

“I am proud people are buying the book,” he added. “I’m grateful to the college, which gets all the revenues, for helping to make it known.”

“Churchill’s Trial,” released on October 13, 2015, by Thomas Nelson publishers, has already garnered a number of accolades from public figures and scholars in their reviews.

“‘Churchill’s Trial’ is an invaluable volume from an author who has committed much of his life to maintaining Churchill’s reputation as the outstanding statesman of the 20th century,” former Heritage Foundation President Edwin Fuelner said.

Once his health began declining, Sir Martin Gilbert, Churchill’s official biographer, passed on the project to Arnn and Hillsdale College in 2012. The biography set includes eight volumes of narrative history and 23 volumes of primary source documents. Hillsdale is editing and planning to publish the final six documentary volumes.