Last night at Broad Street Under­ground, nearly 150 women watched and squealed as the men of Girls Night Out, an all-male dance revue based out of Las Vegas, danced to flashing lights and bass-heavy music.

“I’m single and I want to see… a lot of hot guys!” said Gena, one of the audience members.

Girls Night Out, lead by dancing veteran of 15 years “Cowboy” Brian, con­sists of men who have per­formed at various venues on the Las Vegas strip, in groups such as the Chip­pen­dales and Thunder Down Under.

Audience members Katie, Josie, Gena, and Tammy all heard about the event through Broad Street’s Facebook page, where it adver­tises events at the Under­ground.

According to Under­ground Enter­tainment Manager Ryan Hudson, tickets were sold out prior to the per­for­mance, but patrons were using the event’s Facebook page to pur­chase tickets from those missing the per­for­mance due to the snow.

“We’re looking to do many kinds of enter­tainment, and we had a lot of requests from people to have this kind of show,” Hudson said. “They said they wanted an ‘all-male revue.’”

Due to the unex­pected success of the event, Broad Street has decided to do another similar show sometime in the future. According to the event’s Facebook page, they are cur­rently in the process of sched­uling another per­for­mance.

“We had NO idea that this was going to be so popular… So if you missed out this time, don’t wait to buy tickets for the next show,” reads a post on the Facebook page.

Cowboy Brian, who leads the show, said he is excited to perform in Hillsdale, a city he has never visited before but has liked except for the snow. Brian, who greeted women before the show while wearing a black bowtie and cowboy hat, began exotic dancing at age 19 and has earned a nursing degree.

“My friends told me to try out for some local stripping com­pe­ti­tions, since they thought I would be good at it, and I won ‘em all,” Brian said. “After earning my degree I danced in Vegas and now I’m here.”

Brian said he had danced in many Las Vegas stripping revues, such as the Chip­pen­dales. Girls Night Out reflects the class of the Chip­pen­dales, according to Hudson.

“They’re one of the higher-class shows on the Strip,” said Hudson.

According to its website, the group stays fully clothed, a dis­ap­pointment for some of the event’s Facebook fol­lowers, who said, on a post informing them that the men do not com­pletely strip, “I can see guys in jeans for nothing.”

Hudson said he was most excited to see the bar sales, which he hoped would increase due not only to the event but also the “Strip Tease Shot,” spe­cially created for patrons of the event. The shot con­sists of whipped cream vodka, vanilla, and bub­blegum vodka.

“They were coming out and doing dances with us and taking pic­tures, it was a lot of fun,” audience member Jen­nifer said.

Her friend Amy said she hopes to attend a Hillsdale event like this again in the future.

“We’re going to buy VIP passes next time,” she said.