Germano ODK Leader of the Month

Home News Germano ODK Leader of the Month

Senior Antoni Germano was selected as the Omicron Delta Kappa leadership honorary’s Leader of the Month for March.
“When I read the email I was just kind of shocked. It felt good and I’m very happy because everyone that has been picked and everyone I know that is in ODK are great leaders on campus,” Germano said. “Those people are all people that I look up to since I was a freshman — they have made waves on campus. It’s really an honor to be recognized by them.”
A politics major with a double minor in religion and economics, Germano is the member development chair and former new member educator for Delta Tau Delta Fraternity. He is also the head residence assistant at Galloway Residence, and an active member of the Catholic Society and Students for Life.
“Antoni really stood out to us as someone who genuinely cared about other people around him. He goes above and beyond his basic commitments as a leader,” ODK secretary Savannah Tibbetts said. “For example, not every RA has to have late night conversations with friends in the hall but he’s the type of person who will do that anyway. That’s what a leader is: someone who goes above and beyond to encourage people and better people around him.”