The fol­lowing is a list of calls com­piled and reported by the Hillsdale County Sheriff’s Department.

Hillsdale County Sheriff’s Department

March 11

A 63-year-old Jonesville man was arrested for driving with a sus­pended license and having no insurance. A $3,000 bond with 10 percent allowed was posted.

A 23-year-old Mont­gomery man was arrested for home invasion and con­spiracy and also for breaking and entering and con­spiracy. A $250,000 bond with 10 percent allowed was not posted.

March 10

A 28-year-old Hudson man was arrested for oper­ating and main­taining a lab involving metham­phet­amine and for con­spiracy to man­u­facture metham­phet­amine. No bond was allowed.

March 8

A 52-year-old Albion man was arrested for driving while his license was revoked. A $4,000 bond with 10 percent allowed was posted.

A 31-year-old Frontier man was arrested on a bench warrant for failure to pay child support. A $9,108 cash bond was not posted.

Hillsdale City Police Department

March 12

A 26-year-old Hillsdale man was arrested for home invasion, assault and battery with intent to do great bodily harm, and domestic assault and battery. No bond was allowed.

March 8

A 25-year-old Hillsdale man was arrested for improper reg­is­tration, having no insurance, and driving with a sus­pended license. A $4,000 bond with 10 percent allowed was posted.

— Com­piled by Roxanne Turnbull