The fol­lowing is a list of calls com­piled and reported by the Hillsdale County Sheriff’s Department.

Hillsdale City Police Department

Jan. 22

A 35-year-old Hillsdale man was arrested for felony pos­session of mar­i­juana. No bond was allowed.

A 40-year-old Homer man was arrested for resisting arrest, obstruction, and three counts of assault and battery. No bond was allowed.

Jan. 21

A 32-year-old Hillsdale man was arrested for felo­nious assault. No bond was allowed.

Jan. 20

An 18-year-old Brooklyn man was arrested for oper­ating while intox­i­cated. 10 percent of a $2,000 bond was posted.

Jan. 12

A 22-year-old Jonesville man was arrested for three counts of con­tempt of court, two counts of resisting an officer, one count of breaking and entering, and one count of tres­passing. No bond was allowed.

Jan. 11

A 20-year-old Hillsdale man was arrested for breaking and entering. 10 percent of a $25,000 bond was not posted.

Hillsdale County Sheriff’s Department

Jan. 19

A 56-year-old Hillsdale man was arrested on a mis­de­meanor warrant for fourth-degree child abuse. 10 percent of a $2,000 bond was posted.

A 47-year-old Jackson man was arrest for failure to pay child support. A $20,389 cash bond was not posted.

Jan. 18

A 35-year-old Hillsdale woman was arrested for driving with a sus­pended license, having no insurance, and having improper reg­is­tration. Bond was set at 10 percent of $4,000.

A 29-year-old Quincy woman was arrest for driving with a sus­pended license and no insurance. 10 percent of a $3,000 bond was posted.

A 30-year-old Saint Helen man was arrested for failure to pay child support. A $9,201 cash bond was not posted.

Jan. 11

A 35-year-old Waldron man was arrested on a civil warrant for failure to pay child support. A $9,703 cash bond was posted.

A 37-year-old Quincy man was arrested on a civil warrant for failure to pay child support. A $22,749 cash bond was not posted.

Jan. 9

A 41-year-old Cement City man was arrested for oper­ating while intox­i­cated, pos­session of stolen property, having an open intox­icant, and driving with a sus­pended license. No bond was allowed.

A 48-year-old Tecumseh woman was arrested for driving with a sus­pended license and oper­ating while intox­i­cated. No bond was allowed.