Police Blotter

Home City News Police Blotter

The following is a list of calls compiled and reported by the Hillsdale County Sheriff’s Department.

Hillsdale City Police Department

Dec. 3

A 26-year-old Hillsdale man was arrested for driving with an expired license, no insurance, and improper registration. 10 percent of a $2,500 bond was not posted.

Dec. 2

A 20-year-old Hillsdale man was arrested for felonious assault. No bond was allowed.

Nov. 30

A 20-year-old Jerome man was arrested for armed robbery, conspiracy to commit armed robbery, possession of a firearm to commit a felony, possession of an unregistered handgun, and feeling/eluding the scene of the crime. No bond was allowed.

A 26-year-old Hillsdale woman was arrested for armed robbery and conspiracy to commit armed robbery. No bond was allowed.

An 18-year-old Jerome man was arrested for armed robbery, conspiracy to commit armed robbery, possession of a firearm to commit a felony, possession of an unregistered handgun, and being a felon in possession of a firearm. No bond was allowed.

Nov. 27

A 17-year-old Hillsdale boy was arrested on a felony warrant for breaking and entering a coin operated device, larceny, and malicious destruction of property. 10 percent of a $12,500 bond was posted.

A 21-year-old Osseo woman was arrested for resisting and opposing an officer. No bond was allowed.

Hillsdale County Sheriff’s Department

Dec. 3

A 32-year-old Hillsdale man was arrested for driving with a suspended license. A $2,000 bond was posted.

Dec. 1

A 59-year-old Hudson woman was arrested on a warrant for fourth degree child abuse. 10 percent of a $2,000 bond was posted.

A 45-year-old Reading man was arrested on a warrant for assault and battery. 10 percent of a $1,000 bond was not posted.

Nov. 30

A 26-year-old North Adams man was arrested for domestic assault and battery and for carrying a concealed weapon. No bond was allowed.

A 59-year-old Jonesville man was arrested on a felony warrant for larceny in a building. 10 percent of a $10,000 bond was posted.

Nov. 29

A 33-year-old Jonesville man was arrested on a felony warrant for burglary. A $50,000 bond was not posted.

A 52-year-old Allen man was arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, without insurance, without registration, with open intoxicants, and for littering. No bond was allowed.

Michigan State Police

Dec. 2

A 22-year-old Camden man was arrested for willfully or neglectfully setting fire to the woods, prairies, and grounds and also four counts of arson of a dwelling. No bond was allowed.

An 18-year-old Camden man was arrested for willfully or neglectfully setting fire to the woods, prairies, and grounds and also arson of a dwelling. No bond was allowed.

A 34-year-old Montgomery man was arrested for arson of an unoccupied building. No bond was allowed.