The fol­lowing is a list of calls com­piled and reported by the Hillsdale County Sheriff’s Department.

Hillsdale City Police Department

Nov. 11

A 23-year-old Hillsdale man was arrested for driving with a sus­pended license. 10 percent of a $2,000 bond was posted.

Nov. 9

A 53-year-old Hillsdale man was arrested for oper­ating a vehicle while intox­i­cated and driving with a suspended/revoked license. 10 percent of a $3,000 bond was not posted.

Nov. 7

A 43-year-old Hillsdale man was arrested on a felony warrant for fraud. A $5,000 bond was not posted.

Hillsdale County Sheriff’s Department

Nov. 12

A 26-year-old Edgerton, Ohio man was arrested for oper­ating while intox­i­cated with a high blood alcohol content. 10 percent of a $3,000 bond was posted.

Nov. 11

A 71-year-old Hillsdale man was arrested for resisting a fire­fighter and resisting/assaulting a person per­forming lawful duties. No bond was allowed.

Nov. 10

A 56-year-old Hillsdale man was arrested on two mis­de­meanor war­rants for a dog at large. 10 percent of a $1,000 bond was not posted.

Nov. 9

A 68-year-old Hillsdale man was arrested on a mis­de­meanor warrant for larceny. 10 percent of a $2,000 was posted.

A 26-year-old Reading woman was arrested for assault and battery and simple assault. 10 percent of a $1,000 bond was posted.

A 52-year-old Camden man was arrested for assault and battery and simple assault. 10 percent of a $1,000 bond was not posted.

Nov. 8

A 56-year-old Hillsdale woman was arrested on a felony warrant for mali­cious destruction of a building. 10 percent of a $10,000 bond was posted.

A 35-year-old Hillsdale woman was arrested on a mis­de­meanor warrant for mali­cious destruction of a building. 10 percent of a $2,000 bond was posted.

Michigan State Police

Nov. 9

A 36-year-old Litch­field man was arrested on a felony warrant for firearms pos­session by a felon and recless use of a firearm. 10 percent of a $10,500 bond was posted.

A 61-year-old Jonesville man was arrested on a felony warrant for a moving vio­lation causing death in a work zone. 10 percent of a $3,500 bond was posted.

Nov. 2

A 21-year-old Clark Lake man was arrested for pos­session of mar­i­juana with intent to deliver, trans­porting an open con­tainer, and con­tributing to the delin­quency of a minor. No bond was allowed.

Som­erset Police Department

Nov. 11

A 23-year-old Som­erset Center woman was arrested for oper­ating a vehicle while intox­i­cated. 10 percent of a $1,000 bond was posted.

Litch­field Police Department

Nov. 7

A 53-year-old Hillsdale  man was arrested for driving with a sus­pended license. 10 percent of a $2,000 bond was posted.

Jonesville Police Department

Nov. 12

A 23-year-old Jonesville man was arrested for breaking and entering and a felony pos­session of mar­i­juana. No bond was allowed.